PEGiS Workshops - 08/12/2017< Back to the news< Back to the news
Please find below a series of workshops from PEGiS which are free and open to everyone:
- Child Development – Wed 13th Dec 2017
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) – Wed 14th Feb 2018
- Impact of drinking when pregnant (foetal alcohol syndrome disorder FASD) – Wed 18th April 2018
- Social, Emotional and Metnal Health Wellbeing in Children & Young People – Wed 23rd May 2018
- Play Therapy – Wed 11th July 2018
Sessions are being run from Hazel Trees, 135 Duke Street, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 3NR, 9.45am to 2.30pm. Light refreshments are provided, bring your own packed lunch. The number to ring to book a place is 07935 557380. Places are limited to 20 places for each session, so please book soon if interested.